5 Steps to Protect Your Firm from Catastrophic Cyberattacks
Cyberattacks are on the rise and continue to destroy businesses and reputations. In this webinar, you will learn how a single cyberattack can put your law firm out of business and five critical steps to protect your business. These crucial steps will dramatically increase your overall security stance and will lessen the chances of being hit by a malicious attack. This webinar is for you if you want to make sure you are doing the most to protect your business and client information.
- Recognize how to properly secure your firm following the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework.
- Compare the priorities of information technology and information security services.
- Identify the five critical steps to protect your firm.
- Prepare for cyberattacks and evaluate the security layers you currently have in place.
$29 for members and $79 for nonmembers
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Tom Kirkham is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of IronTech Security, which provides cybersecurity defense systems. He focuses on educating and encouraging organizations to establish a security-first environment with cybersecurity training programs for all workers to prevent successful attacks. Kirkham brings more than three decades of software design, network administration, computer security and cybersecurity knowledge to organizations throughout the country. He has received multiple software design awards and has founded other acclaimed technology businesses. IronTech Security offers services, like a NIST-compliant risk and security assessment, to meet your cybersecurity needs.
This course is eligible for one (1) CLM credit in the following categories:
- CLM Application: Information Technology
- CLM Functional Specialist: Operations Management
- CLM Recertification: Operations Management
Functional Areas: HR Information Management
1.0 credit hours
Knowledge Areas: HR Expertise (Technology and Data; Risk Management); Critical Evaluation
CLE: Participatory MCLE credit (1.0 hour)