Motivating Without Money: No-Cost Steps for Dramatically Improving Productivity and Engagement
Recorded On: 09/23/2020
According to Society for Human Resource Management, attracting, engaging and retaining skilled and semi-skilled workers, especially those who can collaborate effectively, is a leading concern of American employers. In this educational session, learn how leaders, managers and supervisors can measurably increase employee engagement, performance and teamwork - all without tapping the company's budget!
- Recognize why money has never been an effective motivator.
- Discover why money demotivates.
- Explain why a great salary package, 401(k) and bountiful benefits are not always the answer.
- Identify the top 10 no-cost steps for improving engagement and teamwork.
- Outline the 10 real-world, no-cost benefits managers can use to increase engagement and teamwork.
CLM® Application Credit for Functional Specialists: 1 hour in the subject area of Human Resources Management (HR) towards the additional hours required of some Functional Specialists to fulfill the CLM application.
CLM® Recertification Credit: 1 hour in the subject area of Human Resources Management (HR)
HRCI: General Credit
SHRM: Instructor-Led Activity
Kristine Sexter is President of WorkWise. She is an award-winning industrial and organizational consultant who has devoted more than 22 years to creating exceptional workplaces. With an extensive background in recruiting, developing and retaining top talent, Sexter expertly serves the legal, manufacturing health care and human resources industries with acclaimed results. Renowned for high-energy, exceptionally interactive programs, Sexter delivers innovative and solution-filled programs to her clients and audiences.