Making Mental Health Matter (CE Credit)
As leaders and managers in the business of law, we have an opportunity to speak out on mental health to establish an agenda of change that creates a culture of openness so we can normalize conversations about mental health and wellbeing. The more we know and understand about the correlation between mental well-being, a supportive workplace culture and an engaged, satisfied workforce, the better we will be at creating environments in our organizations where employees feel valued, cared for and part of the shared vision.
Read the article in Legal Management magazine here. Then, purchase access to the quiz: members pay $49; nonmembers pay $69.
- Understand the truths and myths about mental health.
- Recognize signs of distress in coworkers, as well as yourself.
- Review ways to approach conversations about mental health.
- Examine the role legal managers play in shifting culture within an organization.
- Identify resources available to assist with mental wellbeing.
Members and nonmembers can read the article in Legal Management magazine, then log in to work through an interactive scenario. If you pass, you will earn one CE credit hour.
CLM® Application credit: Self-Management Skills
CLM Recertification credit: Communications and Organizational Management