Are you “too busy” to get important things done? The truth is, you choose your focus. Take on The 8 Deadly Time Thieves™ to change your mindset. Address interruptions, overcommitment, poor planning, multitasking, email, meetings and procrastination. Learn how shifting your attention from problem to solution helps you achieve exceptional results. Gain an hour or more a day for the rest of your life. Disrupt the busy narrative, the guilt, the regret and the avoidance that stack up around poor time management.
- Plan your escape from procrastination with workflow interruption management.
- Employ core values to make consistent, high-impact decisions every day.
- Illustrate ways to shift your organization's culture to prevent burnout havoc and skyrocketing costs.
$29 for members and $79 for nonmembers
Andrew Mellen Co.
Andrew Mellen’s unique approach to teaching does require some gentle mental reprogramming on his clients’ part — but the payoff is always worth the effort. He insists that being organized is something anyone can learn, not an ability you’re either born with or without. This simple reframing empowers his clients to wake up and take responsibility for the behaviors, habits and actions that are causing their disorganization. He has spoken on well-known stages such as TEDx and SXSW, and he is the Wall Street Journal and Audible best-selling author of Unstuff Your Life! and The Most Organized Man in America’s Guide to Moving.
You can find him on the web at andrewmellen.com.
This course is eligible for one (1) CLM credit in the following categories:
- CLM Functional Specialist: Human Resources Management
- CLM Recertification: Human Resources Management
SHRM: Activity 22-TNRUY
SHRM Learning Format: Instructor-Led Activity