Complete the Stress Cycle Workshop!
- Users - $29
Looking for ways to break out of the stress cycle? Join Jacqui Bishop as she shares tools that provide instant and repeatable relief from the stress response. Participants will have the chance to actively try each of the tools and learn how to recognize when each tool will be the most effective to use. A portion of this webinar is active, so please wear clothes you are comfortable moving in.
- Discover how to discharge the physiological effects of stress from the body.
- Identify quick and easy tools for rewiring the body and mind for thriving.
- Discuss how nervous-system-informed leaders curate optimal environments for creativity and executive brain function.
- Describe how to use Neuroception and the Social Engagement System to increase your sense of wellbeing.
- Recognize how to dislodge chronic stress from your nervous system.
$29 for members and $79 for nonmembers
Jacqui M. Bishop
Attorney and Nervous System Informed Leadership Facilitator
Jacqui Bishop is a renewable energy real estate attorney and nervous-system-informed leadership facilitator. She hosts the Thriving Leader Interview Series – Tools for Reconnecting with Vibrancy, Power and Delight. Her philosophy is that balance isn’t about rewarding yourself with a little relaxation at the end of a hard week. Instead, it is about learning to skillfully regulate the dynamic interplay of nervous systems states so that you can spend less time in the survival states of chronic stress and more time with access to your executive functioning, creative flow and feelings of satisfaction. Skillful, nervous-system-informed self-regulation is what marks the difference between burnt-out and thriving leaders.
CLM®Application Credit: 1 hour(s) of Self Management Skills.
CLM® Application Credit for Functional Specialists: 1 hour(s) in the subject area of Human Resources Management (HR) towards the additional hours required of some Functional Specialists to fulfill the CLM application.
CLM® Recertification Credit: 1 hour(s) in the subject area of Human Resources Management (HR)