LFME: Human Resources
Managing human resources in a law firm is a complex and dynamic task. As administrators and managers of the business of law, we have to ensure we have the right people on the team, and that team is engaged and focused on delivering superior service to our clients. The skilled administrator must understand the goals of the firm, while navigating the legal landscape of local and federal laws as they apply to employment and benefits. From hiring to separation, administrators will walk away with the tools they need to make their firm successful and their attorneys and staff effective and engaged.
- Recognize what federal and local laws apply to your firm.
- Discuss relevant policies to have in each firm handbook.
- Identify user performance management as a tool to deliver effective results to stakeholders.
- Recognize the effect of strategic benefits for your firm.
- Define how human resources strategy fits into the firm strategy.
- Design your HR department from the ground up.
$169 for members and $209 for nonmembers
Available at a discounted rate as a part of a package
Successful completion of this course provides 0.5 hour of credit for the CLM. Credit hours must be reported in 60 minute chunks or more. You must combine this 0.5 hour of credit with another LFME course to report it.
It can be reported in either of the following ways:
.5 Hours CLM application credit for functional specialists in Human Resources Management
.5 Hours CLM Recertification credit in Human Resources Management