“Where are your markers?” is a delightful play on words that will get you thinking and maybe even making a few powerful changes. The world has certainly changed since March 2020. As a legal management professional, having little or no control over much of anything is not your normal mode of operation. There’s stress, frustration and even numb in response to what’s going on. But what if there were a way for you to regain control and stop feeling like you’ve involuntarily entered your washer’s spin cycle? That’s where this course will get you started — it may be just the perspective shift needed during these times and all others.
Read the article in Legal Management magazine here. Then, purchase access to the quiz: members pay $49; nonmembers pay $69.
- Describe the four most common markers that draw out achievement.
- Identify your main marker and determine if you still want to use it.
- Modify your markers while still getting credit for your efforts.
- Apply the marker concept to your leadership of others in the office.
- Recognize how to relinquish the stress from trying to control outcomes with old metrics.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Members and nonmembers can read the article in Legal Management magazine, then log in to take a test. If you pass with at least 70 percent, you will earn one CE credit hour.
CLM® Application credit: Self-Management Skills
CLM Recertification credit: Communications and Organizational Management